- Documents required
- The application entrance requirement
- Application procedures
- About JW202 Form
- Suggested Application Timetable
- The best application period for China universities
- What is JW201 and JW202 Form
- General application procedures for China universities
- The basic application entrance requirement for China universities
- General application documents required for China universities
- Duration of Study in China universities
- When China universities start each year
|Offered by||School of International Education|
|Start date||September, 2019|
|Application fee||300 (RMB) / 50 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
Main Courses:Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Building Architecture, Design Principle of Concrete Structure, The Principle of Steel Structure Design, Brickwork Structure Design, Civil Engineering Construction, Earthquake Resistant Structure Design.
1) XMUT was later upgraded to a public university of technology by the decision issued by President Xi Jinping, then Governor of Fujian, and President of PRC.
2) Awarded as Most Favored University in Fujian Province by local government.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.